Update & Other Good Stuff
First of all, my V-E-T checkup update. This weeks blood counts are still going down, but too slowly to change my chemotherapy. Dr. C is happy with my progress, so Mom is too.
It's hard to tell from some of Mom's photos,
but my fur hasn't grown all the way back from my surgery yet. It's looking pretty good, but Mom says I look "sculpted" on one side. The new furs aren't as soft as my regular ones. We think that's because of the chemo drugs. But at least it's growing.
Next I am pleased to announce that KC awarded Me with the A+ Award from Zoolatry. I'd like to pass it on to DaisyMae Maus & the Feline Americans.
KC also tagged Me for the Wishing Star Meme. Here's mine,
I'm tagging anyone who would like to play, so here are the rules:
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
4. Post Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.
Thank you KC for both of these. Now everyone else, have fun!