Monday, June 26, 2006

I Have a New Brother

We have had rabbits for as long as I can remember. Until the last time we moved. Mom had to give her last rabbit away so now it is only Me.

This was my brother Rudy:

























We were actually the same age, though he looks bigger than Me. That’s because he was a French angora, so his fur would grow long. He looked funny when he was little because his fur would stick straight out.

This is Rudy hiding from Mom. He didn’t want to go back in his hutch.
















He chewed the corner of an entire stack of computer printer paper. In our house “my rabbit ate my homework” was a valid excuse.

Rudy and I grew up together so we were like brothers.

































I missed Rudy when he gone. Rabbits don’t live as long as Cats.

This is Cricket:















She was already grown up when she came to live with us. She had absolutely no respect for Cats. When I tried to make friends she grunted and charged Me. She would run Me over if I got in her way. So I stayed out of her way.

This is Miss Ivy and Me:















She is furrier because she is an English angora. She and her brother Tibber were polite to Me, but they liked each other better.

I like rabbits because they don’t want the cat food or the kitty treats. They eat things no one else wants, like vegetables and hay.

Now we have no more rabbits. So I decided to adopt a little brother. His name is Obi-Bun Kenobi. He lives on the right side of my blog. You passed him as you scrolled down the screen. He is a virtual little brother, but he is a brother just the same.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:12:00 AM, Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

Your bunny friend, Rudy, was very lovely ad floofy. What a nice bun. Shame those other buns didn't want to be friends with poodins. :(

Obi bun kenobi is cute, but not as floofy as Rudy.

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 11:52:00 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Rascal, you were such a precious little kitten. And to grow up around those beautiful buns, that must have been really neat.

So now I know why you have a bunny rabbit at the bottom of your bloggie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home