Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm a Rockin' Boy Cat Blogger

Thank you to Victor Tabbycat for the nomination!

Now, onto the questions.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Wouldn't it be better to ask Me what I'm going to be doing 10 years from now? I wasn't even around 10 years ago. I still had three years to go.

Ten years from now I may be the world famous CEO of YouTube. My friend, "A Fan of Your Site" suggested a Feline Takeover is in order, so why not. Now all I need is for Mom to buy Me a camcorder.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?

Living in blissful ignorance, enjoying having complete run of the house all to Myself. Little did I know that On August 18th of last year, Catzee would invade my life, my World, my food bowl, and my litter box.

3. Five snacks you enjoy:

Crunchy kitty treats, tuna juice, tidbits of raw chicken, yogurt, strained meat baby food (any flavor).

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

Well, I know Kitty in the Window and A Patriotic Song. I also know some poems. See my sidebar for details.

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Having a happy (though not always peaceful with Catzee around) home Myself, I'd love to donate quite a bit to the homeless Cats that are featured from time to time on the Cat Blogosphere. I'd also like to help out the Cat Bloggers who are having financial problems. For Myself, I'd like to buy a farm. Somewhere where Catzee and I could go outside and not have to worry about traffic, mean kids, and other hazards. Also, I'd buy Mom a camcorder (see #1)

6. Five bad habits:

Being awakened from a perfectly good Catnap by Catzee, having my head jumped on by Catzee, being told I snore by Catzee, being ambushed by Catzee, and not getting treats as often as I'd like. Obviously these are not my bad habits, but it's the best I could do. My bad habit is getting grumpy about them.

7. Five things you like doing:

Furniture wrestling.......

...... inspecting boxes, going out on the balcony, chasing Catzee around, and watching Mom try to type with one hand while I lay on the keyboard and demand pets and chin scritches while she's trying to work at the computer.

8. Five things you would never wear again:

A collar, a harness, a leash, my rabies tags, and that stupid bow stuck to the top of my head by some stupid human who thought it was hysterical.

9. Five Favorite Toys:

Yarn, Mom's sheep fleece........

.......... Catzee, the Catnip 'Naner........

...... and Feather butt mouses.

Now I'd like to nominate 2 Rockin' Cats for Rockin' Blogger Awards.

For a Rockin' Boy Blogger, I nominate Big D, who gets the blue ribbon above.

For a Rockin' Girl Blogger, I nominate Meankitty who gets a pink ribbon which looks like this (link so that she can get a copy of her award.)

I guarantee there's never a dull moment at their blog. It will be fun to read their answers to the questions.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 3:13:00 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

I see Catzee isn't the only one who loves to play with Mom's yarn. You are really having a good time with that nip nanner.

 
At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:25:00 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award! I enjoyed reading your answers to the meme - feather-tailed mousies are so much fun to play with!

 
At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Tina T-P said...

It's very interesting to learn all these facts about you Rascal - yes, those lillies are a very favorite feline napping place :-) Scritches to you & Catzee! T.

 
At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, of COURSE you are a rockin boy blogger Rascal! Good to see you doing your favorite thing!

 
At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 1:50:00 PM, Blogger MaoMao said...

ConCATulashuns, Rascal! You're a superduper Rockin' Blogger Boy. And I loved readin' your answers, too. Furniture rasslin' is FUN!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

 
At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 2:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award.I liked reading your Meme answers and learning more about you.

 
At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! I don't know how the award nomination process works but would you consider nominating Meankitty as a Rockin Girl Blogger or her housemate Big D as a Rockin Boy Blogger?

 
At Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Great info, Rascal! Sisters do make great toys, don't they?

 
At Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:06:00 AM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on the award~!
I like to see while you play with the toys, it is adorable~!

 
At Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:57:00 AM, Blogger Rascal said...

Fan, excellent idea! I should have thought of that myself. Thanks.

 
At Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:46:00 PM, Blogger Jody W. and Meankitty said...

Big D answered your questions!

Big D's Quiz

Thanks for the nod....

 
At Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:48:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Congratulations on the Rockin' awardie.
We love the pictures of you playing. Really sweet!


:::purrs::: Princess

 
At Monday, July 23, 2007 7:50:00 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Hey Rascal, those was grate answers! Know what? The meme and the Rockin' Boy BLogger award were actyoully separate, but I like how you putted them together! An hey, we's cats. We make up the rules as we go along. Purrs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home