Monday, July 03, 2006

Cats Are Patriotic Too

Please join me in the following, meowed to the tune of “Bonnie Blue Flag.”

Rascal is a kitty kat
Who lies around the house
He’d rather sleep in a favorite spot
Than chase and catch a mouse

Chorus:
Hoorah! Hoorah!
For Kitty Kat rights, hoorah!
Hoorah for the claws and teeth
That leave an indelible scar.

He looked into his food bowl
And said “What have we here,
You’re falling behind in your duties, Mom
So let me bend your ear!"

Chorus

You’ve passed yourself right by me
With out a pet or greet
I think I’ll show my displeasure
By biting at your feet

Chorus


Words by Daniel Tate

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Monday, July 03, 2006 5:36:00 PM, Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

Hi Rascal! I have just posted a blog entry about you, and I have added you to my kitty blog list. Purrs, Canberra BK.

 
At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 3:45:00 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Furry good Rascal! *applause*

~~ Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree
House of the (Mostly) Black Cats

 
At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:32:00 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY Rascal! Great song! Happy Fourf of July!

 
At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Right on! Welcome to the blogspheare from one group of box lovers to another -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

 
At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:11:00 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Hi Rascal. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a good 4th!

 
At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:00:00 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Great song, Rascal, but where's the part about Bonnie? Anyway, here's to life, liberty, an the pursuit of mousies! Or empty boxes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home