We're Still Here
I thought I'd better check into the Cat Blogosphere to see what's up.
On the home front everything is good, though Mom has neglected our blogs lately.
My Namesake is doing very well, you check him and the other "Mutant Ninja Kittens" out here.
My friend Neelix isn't feeling very well. I'm very worried about him.
He has hyperthyroidism and is losing a lot of weight. Please go purr for him here. If anykitty has any experience or advice on this, I know Neelix's Mom would really appreciate it.
I've also been tagged for two memes!
The first is from William. The rules:
- Link to the one who tagged you.
- List the rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag some blogger friends with links.
- Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
- What's a quirk?
- I always wake Dad up around 3 or 4 am. Not for any particular reason. Just because.
- I like to eat fresh catnip, not just sniff it and roll around in it.
- I like to lay on the keyboard while Mom's computering
- I actually like getting my l-lysine pill (because Mom serves it with ham baby food.)
- I can hear the kitty treat bag being touched from anywhere in the house, no matter what my level of sleep
- I like to drink out of a glass rather than a dish.
6. My point exactly.
The second one is from Cecilia, The 2Bs & Madness. It's a Cold Box Meme. Here's ours -
Not very impressive. You can click to biggify.
Here are a few selectied items of interest -
Our annual check-up reminder card. Things to note:
The receptionist spelled Catzee's name wrong.
That my remission is going so well that I don't have to go back until our regular check-up.
This coupon is a hint from Mom to Dad. The trouble is that he never looks at the cold box art. This is a problem for Mom because the coupon expires soon.
Mom cuts these things out of the ads every week. But she never uses them. She always gets our Frontline Plus from the V-E-T's office.
This is recipe has been on the cold box door for a squillion years. Mom got it from Bentley and Phoebe's mom. My humans really like it, but Mom just never gets around to putting it in her recipe box. And that was two houses ago!
This is what helps hold that recipe up however. It is an item of great interest, because it was made for Piano Girl by her first piano student. When his cat had kittens, they asked if we wanted one. Mom and Dad said yes, and they picked Me! You can read all about that in Part 6 of My Story.
Finally, this is Dad's contribution. He really thought it was funny. Something about Moses and the Red Sea. I'm a Cat so I don't get it. You can click on it to biggify it better.
I won't tag anykitty, but if you want to play, please let Me know!
Thank you to every body who visits Me even though I don't get to visit back very often. You have and continue to be a great encouragement to Me. Love and Purrs to you all.