Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Baby Pictures

I asked Mom if we could update my blog today, but she said no. She said that I’ve been so lazy because of the heat that I haven’t done anything interesting.

Mom says these are the Dog Days of Summer. I say, if they’re for dogs then why bother to get up.

I told her that I knew everyone would be interested in some of my baby pictures. Everybody loves babies, especially kittens. She agreed. So here are a few of them:

Baby Rascal catching Mom's tape measure.














At an early age I was training to be Mom's sewing helper.


A House Panther in training.

















And of course a nap is always appropriate after a good play.

Baby Rascal during a nap attack.











Click here to see more of my baby pictures.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:16:00 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Oh, Rascal! What a cute cute baby you were! You were just a wee bitteh babeh! So how did you come to find your beans?? Is it in your archives?

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Rascal said...

No, but I will have to tell that story soon. Thanks for the idea!

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

What a cute and fuzzy kitten you were, Rascal! Your human lady pet must have been so grateful for all of your help with the sewing! :)

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 3:02:00 PM, Blogger LZ said...

Sewing looks like its a lot of fun! I tried to help meowmy sew once...she just got frustrated with me. You look like you're a really good helper!

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 3:29:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Those are some VERY cute pictures, Rascal!

 
At Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yes, tell us your story, cute one.

Patches

 
At Saturday, August 05, 2006 3:22:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice,nice pic! =^^=

 
At Sunday, August 06, 2006 5:26:00 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

What an adorable little kitten! And now that you're grown up, you are a very handsome and dashing young man. :)

 
At Sunday, September 24, 2006 12:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you're adorable, Rascal!

 
At Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh ... my ... goodness! What a sweetie you were, Rascal (not that you aren't a sweetie now) ...

Thanks for sharin' a blast from the past.

DMM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home