Monday, October 20, 2008

Jennakat Tagged Me

TAG!
Rules for my tag,
1. Be honest.
2. Have fun!
______________________

1. How many calenders are in your home?

Three

2. What is your fave season?

Fall because it's not too hot and not too cold.

3. What is your lucky number?

Three because that's how many treats I get.

4. What is your fave month?

October. Because that's when the summer heat goes away for sure.

5. Which do you like best, Planting seeds, Climbing trees, Jumping into a pile of leafs, or, building igloos?

I'll say climbing trees because I used to love climbing trees, but my cat tree isn't as much fun to climb as a real tree. I don't like the other because The College Kid used to make me to go outside when he worked in the garden , raked leaves, or shoveled snow. He used to throw me into the leaves or the snow drifts and it made me mad. It made Mom mad when I used to lay down on her new little pea shoots coming out of the ground. I didn't get that because it was their idea that I had to go help in the garden. So I'll stick with climbing trees.

Now tag some people!

Parker, Pumpkin, and you!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Monday, October 20, 2008 8:10:00 AM, Blogger TabbyNormal said...

*sneaks in a fourth treat to Rascal*

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

 
At Monday, October 20, 2008 9:57:00 AM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Thanks for doing this Rascal, JK will be so thrilled. She likes climbing trees too.

 
At Monday, October 20, 2008 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Definitely climbing...

 
At Monday, October 20, 2008 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Tybalt said...

Cool meme, Rascal!

 
At Monday, October 20, 2008 3:12:00 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

That's a good meme, Rascal. Tree climbing...definitely!

 
At Monday, October 20, 2008 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

That's neat Rascal!!1 I could answer most of that except for the last!! I never go out and I don't have a tree :( However,I would choose the leaves!! I see them on my deck and I want them!!!!
Purrs Mickey

 
At Monday, October 20, 2008 8:58:00 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Thanks for stopping by my purrthday party.

 
At Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers I never climbed a tree before sounds like fun :)

 
At Wednesday, October 22, 2008 2:03:00 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

You can hunt while you're climbing trees, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home