Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Seven Random Facts

I've been tagged by Cecilia, the 2 B's & an M, Zippy, Sadie, & Speedy, Merlin, The West Terrace Cats, Tiger Lily, and Mrs. Sniffles, for this particular meme. (Wow, talk about feeling popular!) Mom blew it for Catzee and Me awhile back when she was too busy to help us respond to another meme we were tagged for, so I put my paw down and insisted that we get to play this time.

Here's the drill:

"Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven bloggin buddies to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"

And here are my 7 random facts:

1 - I like to drink water out of a cup. Mom had to take it away when Catzee first came to live with us because she kept knocking it over and spilling water all over the floor, but she hasn't done that lately so I have my cup back and I like it.

2 - I will only play with toys when Catzee isn't around. As soon as she shows up I stop.

3 - When I greet my humans I turn and present my back side. The appropriate response on their part is to rub my hips briskly with both hands. I love this and always ask for a repeat.

4 - I don't like Stinky Goodness.

5 - I am shy. Whereas Catzee runs to see who's there, I run and hide.

6 - I can count to three. When Mom gives me treats and tells me "Only three," I turn and leave after the third one.

7 - After anybody in the family takes a shower, I help them dry off by licking the water drips off their legs. Sometimes I jump in the wet tub and lick the water drips off the tub too.

Now I have to tag seven more. Hmm. We're usually late on this type of stuff, so in case everyone has already been tagged, I'll play it safe and tag

1 - You!
2 - You!
3 - You!
4 - You!
5 - You!
6 - You!
7 - and You!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At Saturday, May 12, 2007 12:38:00 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

I like your seven facts. I think it is really cool that you can count to three.

 
At Saturday, May 12, 2007 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Tina T-P said...

It is nice to know more about you Rascal - Sinda & Neelix have a cup in the bathroom that they drink out of and Neelix performs the leg dryer function as often as I'll let him - kind of like having your legs sanded...

I think I'll take up your challenge and come up with some random things about us. Have a good weekend. Tina et al.

 
At Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:52:00 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

It's fun to learn about you Rascal. I'm the same way about toys. If any of the sisfurs or Pepi come around, I stop playing with them. And I think it's smart to not just run to strangers. What if they tried to grab you and pet you the wrong way? Uck. Not a nice idea.
Purrrrrrs,
Gree

 
At Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rascal, what interesting facts. I prefer not to let my human know only three. I'd have stood there and begged for more!

 
At Monday, May 14, 2007 12:53:00 AM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yoo lick the watur off thare legs. That's a grate idea!

And whoa...yoo stop playing with toyz...ummm, that must take supur willpower!

 
At Monday, May 14, 2007 12:53:00 AM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

You sound like Ginger. She likes to lick my legs when I come out of shower too. I always wonder if I didnt wash it clean enough and she tries to clean it for me.

 
At Monday, May 14, 2007 8:21:00 PM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Nice to get to know you better. I prefer my water out of a water glass in the bathroom or running in a trickle out of the faucet.

 
At Monday, May 14, 2007 8:21:00 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I love the fact that you can count! I just pretend I can.

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 2:14:00 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

does the hair on their legs efer bother you when you are lickin water drops? ~poiland tribe

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great facts.I like to drink from a cup too yet mommy gets mad :)

 
At Thursday, May 17, 2007 4:32:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Rascal, that is BEYOND cool that you can count.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home