Things Are Changing Around Here
Mom showed me Missy's blog and how Missy was sharing her new toys with KC.
Then she said,"Rascal, why don't you share some of your new toys with Catzee?"
I glared at her. Share some of my prizes from the Calico Girls?!?!?!?!
I don't think so.
Then I stopped to consider:
1. Catzee is no longer afraid of my hissing and growling.
2. Catzee has been ambushing me, and pouncing on me, and chasing me up and down the hallway, and making me play with her whether I want to or not.
3. The only way to keep the situation under control is to use my Scary Glowing Eyes Trick on her.
4. Catzee has to be distracted.
5. If I give her some of my prizes toys then she'll be distracted.
6. She'll play with the toys instead of bothering me.
7. I'll get some peace and quiet once again.
So I said, "Ok, Mom."
I gave her a catnip mouse. But it had to be the girly mouse with the flowers on it.
Then Mom suggested that we put a bunch of pictures of Catzee playing with the mouse on My blog. I put my foot down here.
"No way, Mom. Get her her own blog."
So Mom did. You can see it here.
Mom is a bit frustrated with Catzee's blog though. She created it in Blogger Beta, but Blogger Beta won't let Catzee comment on the original style blogs. Hee hee. Maybe this will keep them both out of my fur so I can finally get a long Catnap, something which I haven't had ever since You-Know-Who got here.