Friday, September 01, 2006

Things Are Changing Around Here

Mom showed me Missy's blog and how Missy was sharing her new toys with KC.

Then she said,"Rascal, why don't you share some of your new toys with Catzee?"

I glared at her. Share some of my prizes from the Calico Girls?!?!?!?!
I don't think so.

Then I stopped to consider:

1. Catzee is no longer afraid of my hissing and growling.
2. Catzee has been ambushing me, and pouncing on me, and chasing me up and down the hallway, and making me play with her whether I want to or not.
3. The only way to keep the situation under control is to use my Scary Glowing Eyes Trick on her.

Rascal keeping Catzee at bay with his scary Glowing Eyes.
4. Catzee has to be distracted.
5. If I give her some of my prizes toys then she'll be distracted.
6. She'll play with the toys instead of bothering me.
7. I'll get some peace and quiet once again.

So I said, "Ok, Mom."

I gave her a catnip mouse. But it had to be the girly mouse with the flowers on it.

Catzee playing with the catnip mouse which Rascal graciously gave her.
Then Mom suggested that we put a bunch of pictures of Catzee playing with the mouse on My blog. I put my foot down here.

"No way, Mom. Get her her own blog."

So Mom did. You can see it here.

Mom is a bit frustrated with Catzee's blog though. She created it in Blogger Beta, but Blogger Beta won't let Catzee comment on the original style blogs. Hee hee. Maybe this will keep them both out of my fur so I can finally get a long Catnap, something which I haven't had ever since You-Know-Who got here.

15 Comments:

At Friday, September 01, 2006 10:07:00 AM, Blogger LZ said...

I'm very glad she has her own blog! That way she can leave you alone. I bet you'll be liking her soon....little sisfurs are pretty hard to resist.

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

are you going to monitor her blog so that she doesn't say stuff about you?

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, you are so nice to let Catzee play with your toys. I'm going to go check out her blog.

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 4:37:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I'd be careful, Rascal. I wouldn't be too mean right now with Catzee. You never know what sort of things she might publish about you. It might even be embarassing pictures or nasty poems about you!

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 6:13:00 PM, Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

Hi Rascal,

I'm sorry you don't like your new sisfur yet. I'm sure you will in time.

I tried to leave a comment on your sisfur's blog, but when I hit publish, betaBlogger told me this "We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request." Maybe you could pass on a message? I was just going to say hello to her and let her know that I've added her blog to my link list.

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 8:00:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Hmm, Rascal...

The "pre" in preseason means "not for real", I do believe.

Dare I quote from this fantastic article:

Head coaches John Fox of the Carolina Panthers and Bill Cowher of the Steelers clearly had little or no interest in risking their starters in the preseason finale.

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 8:32:00 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I was checking up on little Cat Zee and Rascal and was so surprised to see Missy's name here. And used as an example. A GOOD example, at that. Ha-ha.

She is coming around. KC has changed everything.

Your new cat is a doll. Love that face, the markings. I can't wait until KC gets older, can't wait till she gets to be a cat. But I am enjoying this kitten stage.

And Rascal is just a doll. Love the "glowing eyes" photo.

KC turned 8 weeks last Sunday. I believe what your vet said about torties. Also what they said about the getting along between the older, established cat.

Look forward to seeing much more from your two...ML

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 9:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to share my toy mousie with my brother Max. He ate it in one bite! My mom says we have to be nice to him cause he's "different." Some baloney about being a "bog" or a "cog." Some word like that.

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:10:00 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Luvly pichers. Those big glowy eyes are scary, but we don't fink they'll scare Catzee furr long.
We's been to her new bloggy, but can't leave a comment. We tried what G,M and C's mum said, but we don't haf a google count, so we tried putting in our blogger count, but that didn't work. We wanted to tell her she' furry purrty an we's gonna put her linky on our site. Would yoo pass that messij on to her purrleez Rascal.

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Rhett wasn't thrilled about getting a new brother at first, but now we are great friends. I bet it will be the same for you with your new sisfur.

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 2:40:00 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Rascal, she's probably a lot of fun! Go ahead and play w/her! It's okay! ;)

Rascal & Catzee's mom - I'm not able to comment on Catzee's new blog! Wahhh! :(

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:53:00 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Those glowing eyes will do the trick efurrytime.

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 9:10:00 PM, Blogger caspersmom said...

Rascat sounds like you have something going there. Those eyes will do it everytime. That's O.K. you wouldn't want a mousie with flowers on it anyhow.

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

It was nice of you to share, the concept, of which, I have yet to master.

Patches Lady

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 8:50:00 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hey Rascal...I tried to comment over at Catzee's blog and it wouldn't let me..Boo Hoo. I tried three times. So, if you don't mind tell Catzee that I think she/he is a great looking kitty and congrats on her furrrever home, and last but not least, that You and Catzee will be GREAT friends. I just know it! Thanks honey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home