Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged!!!!!!!!!

We interupt this story of my life due to being tagged by Orlando, Eric & Flynn, and Fat Eddy.

Here are the rules:

Here's the rules:The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here are the 5 Weird Things/Habits About Me:

1. When I want a drink, I like for someone to pour water out of a cup for me so I can lap at the dribbling water. ( Unfortunately, I can rarely get anyone to do this for me.)
2. I don't like canned cat food
3. I like to eat spiders
4. If I don't want a particular kibble from my food bowl, I will pick it up in my mouth and spit it out on the floor.
5. I like to sit on Mom's feet.

Here are the 5 Cats whom I tag:
1. Pumpkin
2. Ayla
3. Emma
4. Bonnie Underfoot
5. Victor Tabbycat

Labels:

10 Comments:

At Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:39:00 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Spiders and flies, oh my!!!!
I love them both.

Mittens

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 8:48:00 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

buggies are really yummy.

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Don't like stinky goodness?
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*ABBY

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 4:16:00 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Emma loves to eat buggies! And my Marley doesn't care for stinky goodness either!

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 4:39:00 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Well, I don't like stinky goodness but I do like strained meat baby food. I'm not allowed to have it in the bowl, only when Mom wants to give me a pill. But she lets me lick lots of it off her finger and mmmmmm, it's good.

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Feet sitting is the best. It confuses the 'beans. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 9:22:00 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

I have my beans trained to pour my water in a green cup that I drink out of.

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

I like to drink out of a bottle (like the kind that goes in a cage) and I have my mom trained to hold it for me. They can't figure out how/where to attach it so that I can drink from it myself.

~Smeagol

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 11:12:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Ha! I do the same thing to my food as you do, Rascal. I hadn't thought it too weird - just being picky. Unfortunately (and I don't know if this is true for you as well), being picky really hasn't helped my waistline since I eat everything else in sight.

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:22:00 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Our Stinky goodness comes in sashays, an one sashay has got round green fings in it. Mum says they is peas, but we don't like 'em, so we leaves 'em all in a pile in the corner of our bowls. But we likes all sorts of bugs. The uvver day Flynn caught a big dragonfly fingy, an it's wings was hanging out of bofe sides of his mouf an it was going "buzz, buzz, buzz" I didn't get to close to him case it attacked me, but he didn't eat it and neither did I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home