Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ode to Rascal

Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce started it.

Then Derby issued the challenge.

So Abby wrote one for Sammy.

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa abandoned writing limericks to do it.

I even did one for the 4th of July. But that was before it became popular with Cat bloggers.

So I'm still thinking about it.

In the meantime, here's one my humans wrote for me. Dad is the artist in the family, so he did the artwork. Here it is:

Poochy means my tummy. This is a word I do not like and I will bite anyone who touches my tummy and says “poochy” at the same time!!

The End.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:27:00 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Nobody says the 'p' word at my house. But my mom says I have a squishy girl belly (even though I *am* a boy). Happy-Go-Lucky gave my mom that idea. But she doesn't say the 'p' word.

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:30:00 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh, and after getting so wound up there, I forgot to say that I liked the Ode very much. You have a very talented dad!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:42:00 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

nice song. mommy says i'm getting a poochy and that i need to go on a diet. - Miles

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:57:00 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

What a great work of art by your dad! Emma and I are working on our song. Problem is, we can't think of a song to use. We're not very good at this type of thing!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:37:00 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Ha, ha. This is very funny. I think I should re-name Bubbles Demando. He is the highest maintenance cat I've ever had. But I love him sooooo much.

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:52:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

This was very cute! Your male human pet is talented to make such a nice portrait of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home