Saturday, December 09, 2006

They're Getting Bigger

If you have visited Catzee's blog lately, then you know what's been going on around here. You also saw Me supervising the box of little Christmas Trees.

Today's news is that the trees are getting bigger around here.

Rascal & Catzee inspect this new object.This is all new for Catzee, but I know what it's all about.

Catzee tries to measure its 'toy' value, & Rascal watches as he already knows.Wait until she sees "The Big One."

In other news, I've gotten the word "Your new version of Blogger is ready!" Having heard a few horror stories about this migration, I must admit that Mom and I have a few misgivings about it. However, it had to come sooner or later. So if you don't hear from Me for awhile, you'll know I'm still out there somewhere, trying to find my way back to you.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At Saturday, December 09, 2006 2:11:00 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

I made it. I survived the move to beta. Whew!

*sigh of relief*

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pray for mom. Thank you.
Luna
=^.^=

 
At Saturday, December 09, 2006 9:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh look, blogger beta--you did make it! We were worried about Gemini's blog as well but it went okay for her too.

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 9:41:00 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Glad it worked for you all!

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 11:22:00 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Hehee, "wait till she sees the big one"!

And I am also scared to move to Beta. Guess, like you said, everyone will have to eventually switch. I don't like how it lists the recent posts in the sidebar! And what does it do that makes it so much better?? I guess I'm just being stubborn.

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 11:24:00 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Ok, I see your recent posts section in the sidebar is still listed the same. I've seen them elsewhere listed with little arrows and it just looked all jumbled. Guess maybe there's options as to how you want them listed? I need to go check beta out!

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 4:28:00 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oooh, trees! Looks like fun. :)

Glad to hear you survived the migration to beta. My human mom's been using it for a long time now, so my blog was on it from the start. Mom likes beta. :)

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Merlin said...

I been on beta a while and I don't have some problems with it. But I'm just a basic computer user, Mommy and I don't know that much about puters.

Those trees are neato! Is your Mom gonna plant that tree outside? My tree in my house goes in a box and goes in the attic after Christmas is over, and then it comes out to see me again next year.

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 6:38:00 PM, Blogger Tea said...

I just switched too after humming and hawing and being afraid it would lose everything! So far so go here too :)
Love your Rascal! And catsy....cats can be such little monkeys...especially kittens.

tea
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home