Monday, January 25, 2010

This is For Helen

This blog post is for Helen. She was wondering why I havn't been blogging lately and asked Mom about it. Mom should fess up that she hasn't been letting me blog as I should because she's been too preoccupied. I'm a Cat after all and therefore have many important things to say.

This is what I've been busy doing lately....

Mostly because it's either been too cold or too rainy for a Cat to do much outside. Even so I've been keeping an eye on the brush piles and have caught a mouse. This pleased Mom and Dad tremendously.

Now that Mom is on notice for neglecting my blog, you'll be hearing more from me. Very soon.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At Monday, January 25, 2010 3:55:00 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Congrats on the catch! The weather will get better soon enough for even more. In the meantime, napping is more than acceptable.

Hope my mom has some time to look at your mom's and Helen's blogs--they look fun!

 
At Monday, January 25, 2010 4:25:00 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that is an important thing to do when it is cold outside!

 
At Monday, January 25, 2010 6:05:00 PM, Blogger meowmeowmans said...

Good job catching that mousie, Rascal! Looking forward to hearing more from you (as always).

 
At Monday, January 25, 2010 9:38:00 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

You caught a mouse??!? How cool is that!!

 
At Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

I'm so glad to hear that you've kept up on your mouse catching responsibilities. That's very important.

 
At Wednesday, January 27, 2010 6:17:00 PM, Blogger Dorothy said...

Best to snooze and dream when it's very cold. Congratulations on the mouse! Tell Mum we like to know our old friend Rascal is keeping well and catlike.

 
At Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:19:00 AM, Blogger Parker said...

Yay!
Please come and visit me today and help me help Wayside Waifs!

 
At Saturday, January 30, 2010 1:30:00 PM, Blogger catsynth said...

It's definitely nice to stay inside on a blanket when its cold and rainy outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home