Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reprieve

I was supposed to have a follow-up appointment at the V-E-T this morning. Dr. C wants to keep an eye on my remission from Feline Lymphoma and it's been 4 months since my last appointment. But his office called to say that he couldn't see me today. Mom says she's going to reschedule the appointment, but I don't think so. Last time they said something about "test," and I'm not interested in taking a test. I'd rather spend the day right where I am, catnapping in the window. Wouldn't you?

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 19, 2008 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

oh yes. Taking a nap beats taking a test every day!!! http://www.stuffonmycat.com/Creatures-On-My-Cat/20081119-amberdrew.html

This picture reminded me of you & Catzee.

 
At Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:28:00 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, yes! We would much rather relax and enjoy the day than go take a test.

 
At Wednesday, November 19, 2008 7:23:00 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That window spot looks much better than any V E T tests.

 
At Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think sitting in the box is a much better plan.

 
At Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:09:00 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Nah, we cats don't like tests.

 
At Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Test" is a code word for terrible evil things. Stay home, Rascal!

 
At Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:46:00 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Yes, catnapping is much better. But I think it's important you have that follow up visit, and any, uh, dreaded tests. Ack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home