Tuesday, November 04, 2008

May the Best Box Win

Here I am with my two boxes. My boxes. Two boxes, not one. Two excellent boxes. The very best of boxes. The most superior of boxes. And both boxes are all mine.

I think I'll ........... Huh? What in the world is she doing over there????


Why does she always get the best box. It's not fair. Why should I get stuck with these. I can't even lay down in them comfortably. Hmm....... When she's not looking I'll trade her for these old things. Yeah, that's it. I'll take hers and she can have mine. As soon as she leaves. Yeah, as soon as she leaves.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Thursday, November 06, 2008 1:27:00 PM, Blogger Everycat said...

Hahaha! this is one very funny post and similar to what happens in our house. No cat is EVER satisfied!

Thanks for visiting us Rascal, it's great being part of such a friendly community at last.

 
At Thursday, November 06, 2008 1:56:00 PM, Blogger Lux said...

LOL, Rascal - I agree, it's not fair! You should have ALL the boxes! :)

 
At Friday, November 07, 2008 5:05:00 AM, Blogger Poppy Q said...

Rascal it is box city in your house!! I would love to hear how you fill in 24 hours.

Have a nice weekend, smooches to you, your mom and Catzee.

Poppy Q

 
At Sunday, November 09, 2008 6:13:00 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We were thinking of grass and greener, but we think they are all lovely boxes.

 
At Wednesday, November 12, 2008 3:24:00 PM, Blogger Niko and Cloud said...

nice boxes! come visit our blog and see the new Dr Pepper box mom brought us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home