My humans like to keep track of all the neighborhood Cats. I would like to keep track of them too, but since I'm not allowed outside, I can only do so from our windows.
You may remember this Cat -
- from a few previous posts. Mom and Dad call him "Scruffy." Of all the neighborhood Cats, he's been here the longest.
Mom used to feed him, but nowadays, a lady downstairs usually feeds him. She calls him "Theodore." We recently found out however, that his own humans call him "Patrick." He never goes home because he doesn't like their dog. They may be moving away soon and plan to take Patrick with them. So he may not be a neighborhood Cat for much longer.
- has been around for awhile too, and has been seen in a couple of my blog posts. He lives in the next breezeway over and doesn't come around much anymore.
- lives downstairs with the lady who feeds Scruffy. Tigger is the only other Cat that Scruffy gets along with. Tigger is friendly and old.
This Cat -
- has recently started showing up outside. Mom calls her "Tinkerbell" because she has a little bell around her neck and she is playfully flighty. She amuses herself with leaves, sticks, and invisible bugs. We only see this one once in awhile and aren't certain where she lives.
This Cat however -
- Mom feels sorry for. He seems to live in the bushes and is very shy. He is always hungry and Mom fed him a couple of times. Then she noticed some wounds on the inside of his back leg and she started treating them. She's still trying to find out who he belongs too.
Life on the outside is so much more interesting.