Friday, March 28, 2008

Thank You Tina, Neelix, and Sinda!

We got a wonderful surprise package in the mail the other day. It was from Tina, Neelix, and Sinda. Catzee immediately took over, hogging both the package and the camera. You can see all about that over on her blog.

I cam running as soon as Mom called us, but for photos, I had to retain my dignity and not act too silly or kittenish. I have my ManCatly reputation to think of you know.

But this, was very interesting. We've had anything like them before.

They were definitely tasty enough to sit up and beg for! Thank you Tina, Neelix, and Sinda. You really made our day!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At Friday, March 28, 2008 3:37:00 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those do look like fun toys!

 
At Friday, March 28, 2008 4:52:00 PM, Blogger Tina T-P said...

Oh, I'm so glad you & CatZee liked all your toys and treats! I only wish I was closer so I could have delivered them in person :-) Hugs all around - T.

 
At Friday, March 28, 2008 5:43:00 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You got sopme really nice prizes there! Looks like fun! And the treats must be really tasty!

 
At Friday, March 28, 2008 10:47:00 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Wow, what cool toys. Lucky!!

 
At Saturday, March 29, 2008 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Did you win the jackpot!?!?!?

 
At Saturday, March 29, 2008 2:02:00 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Those must have been good treats!

 
At Saturday, March 29, 2008 10:03:00 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Isn't Aunt Tina great?!!!

The Airy Zona Gang

 
At Sunday, April 06, 2008 7:08:00 PM, Blogger caspersmom said...

Mom says you look so cute begging Rascal. But what ever you got there for you to beg must have been really good. Sometimes when Mom doesn't give me my temptations fast enough, I beg and meow at her.

Casper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home