We're still waiting on the pathology report. Mom has wanted to wait until then to post an update , but I said no. The report was supposed to be in on either Friday or Monday. In fact, Mom forced Me into the PTU on Monday and made Me go to the V-E-T to have him look at my incision. There is no infection, but the skin is dying in two spots. Mom and Dad were worried, but Dr. C said it was not serious, though not what he liked to see.
Tomorrow I go back to get the staples out and then I can get this stupid collar off. It is a nuisance and bathing it isn't the same as bathing myself.
If there is news later today, Mom will update. If not, I'll let you know what the V-E-T says after my appointment tomorrow morning.
Labels: Rascal's surgery