Sunday, October 29, 2006

Salvaging My Reputation

Lest Mom's sneakiness with the camera and those last incriminating photos ruin my reputation as a tough-guy macho Cat, I am pleased to announce that I have been selected for Meankitty's Meankitty Gallery.

Unfortunatly, I no longer have my water cup (which I mention in my Meankitty Gallery interview) because Catzee kept knocking it over. Mom got tired of spilled water all over the place, so she took the cup away.

Thank you Meankitty. It is an honor to be list amongst such noteworthy Cats.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, October 29, 2006 4:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That doesn't seem so mean to me. Just that you demand your rights as a cat, and make sure the humans obey.

My OTW says she likes the picture in your Meankitty profile. She says if she were a girl-cat, she'd sure think you were sexy.

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 9:04:00 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you haf your rules downpat Rascal! good job!

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:03:00 PM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh congratulations. Maybe Momma will enter Chey. She's purty mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home