Saturday, September 16, 2006

About That Ice Cube

Rascal, politely asking Mom a question about Catzee's ice cube.
Rascal: Mom, I looked on Catzee's blog and I saw what you did.

Rascal, wistfully wishing he had an ice cube to play with too.
Why don't you ever put ice cubes in the water for Me?

Mom: Rascal, I have put ice cubes in the water for you. When you were a little guy, don't you remember? Now, what I want to know is who has been scooting the water dish around the bathroom floor and spilling water all over the place????

Rascal: I don't remember seeing any water on the floor.

Mom: Well, we need to talk about that.

Rascal: Oh!!! Did I mention that I saw your comment on Kaze's blog? So I'm gonna take care of that and go visit your blog right now. See ya!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Renee Nefe said...

Looks like you moved up to swatting the entire water dish. hee hee

Lilly's water dish burps and she doesn't like it much...she usually drinks a whole lot when I get home so I can protect her.

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We wish we could move our water dish! Strider likes to reach in and splash water out with his paws.

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:54:00 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Ice cubes in water? Now that's somefin. We don't gets that eifer.

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It gets really hot where we live (in the desert), so once Mommy put an ice cube in each of our water dishes ...

I wouldn't touch the stuff until those things disappeared. It seemed to me that it might be something good for us (like medicine) that she was trying to sneak into our bodies.

Now that I'm older I know better. But I still like my water room temperature and without anything weird in it.

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 8:56:00 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Eric splashes water efurrywhere too, but I'm a good kitty, I don't. (Well not furry often)Mum says it looks like we haf had a burst pipe when Eric plays wiv the water.

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Rascal ... We love ice in our water, too. When our ice melts, Lucky Charmz spills the water so that we can get NEW ice in our cups and bowls. Water is pretty "blah" without ice.
DaisyMae Maus

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too enjoy a cube or two in my water dish (stainless steel only please!!) especially when the temp. climbs. I do not slosh water on the floor but my late, great bro Porkie, LOVED to do that a lot!!! It was like a swimming pool by the dishes, some days. How I miss the Porkster!!!

glad I stopped by, sounds like you've got the humans under control.

Headbonks, The Mitz

PS Hope you will stop by Veggies...my Meowmie's blog but I post on there A LOT. Mine are the interesting ones with way more comments. Snort....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home