Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yarn Hostage Update: Mom is Forgiven

The yarn hostage situation has been resolved and Mom is forgiven.

The House Panther human has sided with me instead of her and helped me take my rightful place on the House Panther list as a member of the House Panther Gang.

So I’m a happy cat. This is me with my bestest happy face for the flashy box:

Rascal the Cat with a smile on his face.

















When I'm in a good mood I'm very forgiving, so Mom has been given full yarn privileges once again. In fact I sat on her lap for a long time today and purred. I didn't bite her once for petting me more than I wanted.

Thank you to all my fellow Cats for their support in this crisis. And a special thanks to Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce's mom for her help.

All is right in Rascal's World once again.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:46:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Having caught up on the situation, I don't think you were unwarranted in your actions. Though I am not of House Panthers, I would have sided with you as well, Rascal. Sometimes, human pets need to learn the hard way unfortunately.

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:47:00 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

You look furry hamsome in the picture! I'm glad that you got your situation sorted out. I updated your date on the Purrthday list too.

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:09:00 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

That's a great pictor! Our beans furgive us fur lotsa stuff, so it's only fair fur us to furgive them. They're only human!

 
At Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:55:00 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

I'm so glad for you Rascal! And what a handsome happy boy you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home