Friday, July 21, 2006

Update on the Yarn Hostage Situation

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa asked about the status of the yarn hostage situation. Here is what has happened so far:

* Mom has apologized profusely to Me for her crime.
* Mom has confessed her crime to the House Panthers and is making an effort to correct the situation.
* The House Panther human is not responsible for Mom's actions and is not being held liable for Mom’s crime.
* The House Panther human, being human, is graciously awarded whatever time is necessary to help.
* Mom has been permitted supervised yarn activities, subject to My whim.
* Her punishment has not been decided yet and is still pending.

That’s it for the moment.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Saturday, July 22, 2006 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Beau said...

Hey Rascal! I'm Beau and I just found you. I'm trying to get email addresses of all the cat bloggers for general emails and if there's a problem like DaisyMae, we would have a way of contacting you. If you don't mind, please send me an email address. I will not give it out without for ANY reason without your permission first.

 
At Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Sounds like your momma is trying! I hope this situation is rectified soon!!

 
At Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:13:00 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

It's progress. You can't expect much of mere beans. I still suggest you demand treats. You know how to get them - sit up and demand them. Hmmm. I fink the longer she puts off payin you damages, the more she owes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home