Saturday, June 17, 2006

I am a Helper

I am very helpful around the house.

I help with the laundry. This is me, making sure the clean laundry doesn't escape:

Me, making sure the clean laundry doesn't go anywhere.















I help make the beds. This is me, making sure the bed clothes don't get misplaced:

Me, making sure the bed clothes don't get misplaced.











I help Mom with her knitting. This is me, waiting for Mom's yarn to move:

Me, waiting for Mom's yarn to move.
















I help Mom with her spinning. This is me, protecting Mom's fiber until she's ready to spin:

Me, keeping an eye on Mom's rolags until she's ready to spin them.














I help Mom with her weaving. In this pic I've got dibs on Mom's warping board. She'll just have to wait her turn:

I've got dibs on Mom's warping board.  She can't have it right now.













I help Mom with her sewing. This is me, guarding Mom's handwoven cloth:

Me, guarding Mom's handwoven cloth.














Me, keeping an eye on Mom's sewing pattern.

Keeping an eye on her pattern.











I help Dad with his blog. This is me, helping Dad take photographs for his blog:

Me, helping Dad take photographs for his blog.


















I help with the computer too. This is me, keeping the keyboard warm with my tail:

Me, keeping the keyboard warm with my tail.














I even help when there’s wallpapering to be done. This is me, squinting from the flash. Mom is supposed to be wallpapering, not taking pictures:

Me, squinting from the flash while trying to help Mom with the wallpaper.








What more could you ask for from a Cat?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:38:00 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

HA! Score first comment on Rascal's blog!

Sweet kitty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home